Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MIT website

The MIT webpage changes every day. And not just at random, like Youtube or Wikipedia. No, someone actually creates a new picture everyday that highlights MIT's research. And the picture has to have the letters M I T spelled out in some creative way. Like today, it's in the shadow of a polar bear!

I am not kidding: go check it out. And keep checking it out, because I guarantee you it will change every day! And each day, a new hidden MIT message will jump out at you. I have to find out how they do it: they must have some AI software or something that finds the cleverest way to put those letters in there ...

By the way, today's website is about massimpact, a conference on how to design cities within a sustainable environment. It's organized by MIT's Architecture School, which I was surprised to learn is one of the best grad schools for Architecture in the US.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Hi,

I am from India and i am already working in a company. I would like to do a Ph.D. in MIT in the field of computer science. I have gone through the website but its really confusing. Since you already are a Ph.D student there can you please guide me.

Anonymous said...

If you can't figure out the process for applying to a PhD Mit from a self-explaining web page... what is it exactly that you would like to add to the knowledge in science?